Limited Companies are Required to Meet Statutory
Compliance Set Out by Companies House
With the continuous changing legislation the cost to businesses maintain the administrative burden can not only be frustrating and time consuming but often takes the focus away from the more important things, like running and growing your business.
All Limited Companies are required to meet statutory compliance set out by Companies House. These can include from submitting Annual Confirmation Statement to maintaining Shareholder register.
We can help you with:
• Advising on issues of Company Law
• Tailored Memorandum & Articles of Association
• Preparation and filing of annual Confirmation Statement (CS01)
• Maintenance of statutory registers
• Assistance with board/shareholders meetings
• Changes in company details – name, registered office, accounting date
• Changes in directorships
• Purchase of own shares
• Changes in share capital
Don’t miss any updates & latest news related to the world of accountancy